Easter is the most important moment in the Christian calendar. It is a time to rejoice and celebrate and we are truly blessed in our country to be free to go to our churches and outwardly share the joy of this feast. It is unbelievable to realise that Christians are persecuted and are dying, each day, for their faith. Recently there was a conference at Emmanuel Hall Westminster in aid of Christian Solidarity Worldwide and it opened peoples eyes to the plight and suffering of Christians across the world.
Dr Tom Farr flew in from USA.He is Visiting Associate Professor of Religion and International Affairs at the Edmund A Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown He opened the day by saying that he had never come on a platform with tears in his eyes. He said the Pope spoke in June last year of more murders and sufferings of Christians today than before Christ. This is our church, yet there is an increase in Christian martyrs with 100.000 dying for their faith, every year. The staggering reality is that a Christian is persecuted and dying every day. This is a broad, worldwide crisis but Christians haven’t grasped this. There is the precipitation and decline of religious freedom, brutilisation, killing, rape and execution of so many. Iraqi Christians in Need is pleased to announce that Carl Bahoshy will be giving Organ and Piano recitals at various venues over the coming months. Unless otherwise stated, 90% of the net proceeds of ticket sales and funds raised will be donated to ICIN with the other 10% donated to the host church Music Concerts – ICIN gratefully acknowledges Carl’s contribution to its various causes and will be regularly updating this website with the schedule below for news of upcoming concerts. Your support is, as always, kindly requested, and your attendance at any of these events will be much appreciate